Table of Contents
“A roleplaying gamemode for Clockwork set in a real life city. Cider was once renown for it's fun and replayability, and while Cider Two takes things a bit more seriously, it provides an array of features to keep your community busy. Will your city become overrun by fearful rebellious gangs? Or will it become a prosperous, peaceful safe haven for its residents?” - Cloud Sixteen Store
Cider Two is an official clockwork schema that takes place in a real life city. The schema itself was based off of the older gamemode by the name 'Cider' which was also made by Kurozael. The schema itself has no clear, official story like HL2RP.
As of right now Cider Two is available for purchase, and is regularly updated and maintained by the Cloud Sixteen development team. Link to buy.
Civilian is the default faction in Cider Two. As a civilian, players are encouraged to make their own paths in “life”, and affiliate themselves with whomever they want. Civilians by default earn no wage, and earn different wages depending on what career they choose.
Black Market Dealer
- Black Market is a civilian class that sells illegal items to other civilians. Black Market dealers have a fairly poor wage at $5 every pay cycle.
- Caterer is a civilian class that sells food, drink and alcohol to other civilians. Caterers have a decent wage at $10 every pay cycle.
- Hustler is a civilian class that sells drugs to other civilians. Hustlers have the same wage as Blackmarket Dealers, at $5 every pay cycle.
- Merchant is a civilian class that sells legal goods to other civilians. Merchants have the same wage as Caterers, at $10 every pay cycle.
- Secretary is a civilian class that works as a secretary for the President. They have a very good wage, at $25 every pay cycle.
- President is a technically a civilian class that acts as the mayor of the city, making laws and lotteries. They have the highest wage of all classes at $30 every pay cycle. There can only be one president character on the server.
Police are the only other faction in Cider Two, and require a whitelist. Police by default have the same wage as the Secretary, at $25 every pay cycle.
- Dispenser is a police class that supplies the police with equipment. They have a very good wage, at $25 every pay cycle.
- Armed Response is a police class that is responsible for carrying out raids. They have a very good wage, at $25 every pay cycle.
Cider Two has a variety of exclusive items. A list of items and their functions can be found here. Items are sorted alphabetically.
- Advanced Printer - Has more health than a standard printer.
- Angel Dust Lab - Produces Angel Dust.
- Cocaine Lab - Produces Cocaine.
- Ecstasy Lab - Produces Ecstasy.
- Heroin Lab - Produces Heroin.
- Morphine Lab - Produces Morphine.
- Standard Printer - Produces $10 every cycle.
- Weed Lab - Produces Weed.
- Casual Clothing - Switches model to group04.
- Combat Gear - Switches model to group04 (rebel models).
- Medic Gear - Switches model to group03m (rebel medic models).
- Police Uniform - Switches model to group09 (police uniforms).
- Smart Clothing - Switches model to group07.
- Business Suit - Switches model to group10 (business suits).
- Tracksuit Clothing - Switches model to group08.
- Angel Dust - Gives a temporary boost of 75 strength.
- Cocaine - Gives a temporary boost of 75 agility.
- Chloroform - Knocks other players out when used on them.
- Ecastasy - Gives a temporary boost of 75 acrobatics.
- Heroin - Gives a temporary boost of 75 dexterity.
- Morphine - Gives a temporary boost of 75 endurance.
- Weed - Gives a temporary boost of 75 medical.
- Disguise Kit - Allows you to disguise yourself as another player.
- Cyanide - Kills the player.
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Cyanide - Kills the player.